- Posted By: Thearith
- Working out of our Sihanoukville office, with rotation to other remote service areas
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve network and system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
We are looking for a Field Analyst to provide assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot network, software and hardware problems and help our customers resolve service-related issues.
Field Analyst responsibilities include resolving network issues, troubleshooting operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use trouble ticket, email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple issues. For more complex problems you will visit clients, some in remote areas.
To be qualified for this role, you should have relevant experience in IT and/or network support. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with network and computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Research and identify solutions to network, software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including operating system and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the NOC
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged in the trouble ticket system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain friendly relationships with clients
- Proven work experience as a Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and trouble ticket software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus